Here’s how it works:
- Send the following 2 files to: email@example.com with the subject line: [Your business name] Download File
- Save your brochure cover 288 pixels wide x 648 pixels high at 72 dpi – front side only. Saved as a jpg. These dimensions equal 4”x9” in pixels.
- Save a 2nd version with all pages saved as a PDF at 150 dpi resolution. No crop marks, registration marks or color bars.
- Clearly identify the brochure in the file name, for example, SC Nature-Based Tourism Rack Brochure_1.2020.pdf. Name the jpg file in a similar manner.
- In the body of the email, indicate if you are located in the Mountains, Midlands, or Coast.
If you work with a graphic designer, please forward it to him/her and they’ll know what to do.